A Business Building Seminar is a seminar or workshop co-hosted by the Fremont Chamber and a Fremont Chamber member as an opportunity to share his/her expertise with fellow members at no cost. All members in good standing and with information to share are welcome to host a Business Building Seminar. The seminars are held the first Thursday of each month between 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Business Building Seminar Guidelines
- Business Building Seminars are intended to showcase your expertise about a particular business skill(s). The seminars are not venues for sales opportunities, nor can you charge attendees for attending your seminar. No money can be exchanged in any form.
- You may co-host your seminar with a fellow chamber member in good standing.
- Co-hosting a seminar with a non-chamber member is not permitted.Business Building Seminars will take place in the conference room within the Chamber office.
- The Fremont Chamber of Commerce will be named as a co-sponsor and will help promote your seminar through the e-newsletter Top of the Week Report as well as display your promotional flyers in the front reception area. A reminder of your seminar will be sent in an email broadcast to members a week prior to your seminar.
- Flyers, newsletter/website ads, and ChamberPak inserts will be the host’s expense.
- Business Building seminars will be scheduled on the first Thursday of each month. You may schedule a time slot for your seminar anytime between 7:30 a.m. through 7 p.m. If your seminar is to take place after 5 p.m., you must make arrangements to pick up office keys before 4:30 p.m. that day.
- Time slots are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Set-up and tear-down must be included in your scheduled timeframe.
- A member may host up to 12 seminars per year as long as the day and times are available.
- Business Building seminars may only be held at the Fremont Chamber conference room.
- All agreements and cleaning deposits must be signed and paid one month prior to your scheduled seminar(s).
To reserve your space contact KK Kaneshiro at (510) 795-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Room Guidelines
- The kitchen is available for limited use; microwave and sink only.
- You and your attendees are to use the restrooms located outside, down the walkway. The keys will be in the conference room for your use. If a bathroom key is lost you will be charged a $50 replacement fee.
- Please do not put items in refrigerators.
- Please do not use coffee maker.
- Hosts are welcome to arrange the conference room furniture as needed; however, we ask that the room be returned to its original state when your meeting is over.If your seminar is after 5 p.m., please be sure to turn off lights and lock the door when finished.
- The use of the room is only for educational purposes or off-site business meetings. The selling of any product is not permissible on Fremont Chamber of Commerce premises.
- You may bring in food/coffee for your meetings. If you use a caterer or restaurant, they must be a member of the Fremont Chamber of Commerce. We can provide a list of our caterer and restaurant members.
- Television, VCR, DVD, Wi-Fi and Overhead Projector are available for use at no extra charge.
Chairman's Circle Sponsors
Visit the Community Guide
View the calendar
View the Fremont Chamber event calendar to see the next chamber events.