A Business Building Seminar is a seminar or workshop co-hosted by the Fremont Chamber and a Fremont Chamber member as an opportunity to share his/her expertise with fellow members at no cost. All members in good standing and with information to share are welcome to host a Business Building Seminar. The seminars are held the first Thursday of each month between 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Business Building Seminar Guidelines
- Business Building Seminars are intended to showcase your expertise about a particular business skill(s). The seminars are not venues for sales opportunities, nor can you charge attendees for attending your seminar. No money can be exchanged in any form.
- You may co-host your seminar with a fellow chamber member in good standing.
- Co-hosting a seminar with a non-chamber member is not permitted.Business Building Seminars will take place in the conference room within the Chamber office.
- The Fremont Chamber of Commerce will be named as a co-sponsor and will help promote your seminar through the e-newsletter Top of the Week Report as well as display your promotional flyers in the front reception area. A reminder of your seminar will be sent in an email broadcast to members a week prior to your seminar.
- Flyers, newsletter/website ads, and ChamberPak inserts will be the host’s expense.
- Business Building seminars will be scheduled on the first Thursday of each month. You may schedule a time slot for your seminar anytime between 7:30 a.m. through 7 p.m. If your seminar is to take place after 5 p.m., you must make arrangements to pick up office keys before 4:30 p.m. that day.
- Time slots are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Set-up and tear-down must be included in your scheduled timeframe.
- A member may host up to 12 seminars per year as long as the day and times are available.
- Business Building seminars may only be held at the Fremont Chamber conference room.
- All agreements and cleaning deposits must be signed and paid one month prior to your scheduled seminar(s).
To reserve your space contact KK Kaneshiro at (510) 795-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Room Guidelines
- The kitchen is available for limited use; microwave and sink only.
- You and your attendees are to use the restrooms located outside, down the walkway. The keys will be in the conference room for your use. If a bathroom key is lost you will be charged a $50 replacement fee.
- Please do not put items in refrigerators.
- Please do not use coffee maker.
- Hosts are welcome to arrange the conference room furniture as needed; however, we ask that the room be returned to its original state when your meeting is over.If your seminar is after 5 p.m., please be sure to turn off lights and lock the door when finished.
- The use of the room is only for educational purposes or off-site business meetings. The selling of any product is not permissible on Fremont Chamber of Commerce premises.
- You may bring in food/coffee for your meetings. If you use a caterer or restaurant, they must be a member of the Fremont Chamber of Commerce. We can provide a list of our caterer and restaurant members.
- Television, VCR, DVD, Wi-Fi and Overhead Projector are available for use at no extra charge.
Chairman's Circle Sponsors
View the calendar
View the Fremont Chamber event calendar to see the next chamber events.